We spend at least a third of our lives in bed, but we don’t often give much thought to how our beds are related to our mental wellbeing.
Our latest Mind Waves theme focused on what happens in your bed and we had some brilliant submissions. Whether it’s getting a good night’s sleep, escaping to the sanctuary of bed or starting your day by making it, you told us that bed is an important part of your wellbeing.
Here’s a full list of the brilliant blogs that our Community Correspondents shared
- Making my bed was my way to show I wasn’t hopeless – from Lorna Cosh
- Sometimes, being in bed and feeling safe and secure is what you need – Jim Jarsdel
- I have a love / hate relationship with my bed – from Ann Marie Sharpe
- Bed, mental health and Pink Floyd– Robert Terry
- Fidget the mindfulness dog– Laura McGlinn
- Six top tips for getting a good night’s sleep– Marilena Balagianni
- You’re in a safe place, relax in your space– David Bradley
- You got out of bed- be proud of that! – Emma Wilson
- Bed, sleep, head– Emma Goodlad
- How my trusty smartphone is helping me get a good night’s sleep – Emma Goodlad
- I’m sleeping much better, so why am I so tired all the time? – Emma Goodlad