Mind Waves is a peer-led project to read and share positive news about mental wellbeing. Our network of volunteer Community Correspondents seeks out stories so we can keep you informed about things that support good mental health in Glasgow and Clyde.
We run workshops to give people the skills to use digital media to talk about mental health and wellbeing.
- Workshops for local charities and community groups – get in touch if you’d like us to come to your group
- Free open workshops for anyone with an interest in mental health
Our workshops have included topics like:
- social media and mental wellbeing
- video and audio for the web
- creating graphic
- mindfulness and photography
- writing film reviews
If you’re interested in getting involved, please get in touch.