Life is a journey, or so they say. Probably more interestingly, it’s made up of lots of little journeys.
So, our Community Correspondents have decided that the next Mind Waves theme is just that: journeys. We want to know about how that relates to your mental wellbeing. Here’s a few ideas to get you started, but take the theme and do what you want with it.
- The best trip you ever took. What did it make you realise? Why does it make you feel good to look back on it?
- Travel anxiety: does the thought of getting on a bus fill you with dread? Share your story especially if you have any top tips for other people
- Your mental health journey: tell us about how far you have come
- What are the journeys you take every day? How does your space and environment affect your mental wellbeing?
- A big move, to a new town or even a new country. Tell us what’s been good and how you’ve coped with what was tough
As always, you can write, make a video, take a photo, draw a cartoon… whatever works for you.