Each year the build up to the festive period seems to begin earlier and earlier meaning that money – or lack of it – is never far from our minds. Yet, even though money can have a huge impact on our health, relationships and daily lives, it is often seen as a confidential or even taboo subject which we avoid discussing.
So we want to know about your experiences, values and opinions when it comes to money and wellbeing. Have a look at these interesting prompts to get you thinking:
- Is it true that money can’t buy happiness? Or is that just easy to say when you have some already?
- Are you involved with an organisation or project that support people who are struggling financially?
- Perhaps you have a story to tell about how gaining, losing or giving away money has had an impact on your life?
- What do you think the government or powerful organisations should spend more/less money on?
- Have you ever taken a big financial risk and was it worth it?
Whatever you have to say about money and wellbeing, we’d love to hear your unique perspective! If you’d like to share a story, opinion, video, photo, cartoon, or another means of expressing your ideas, then get in touch or tweet us @MindWaves1. We’ll be publishing money-related blogs for the next month or so, as well as chatting about it on a future episode of our podcast.