Mind and Draw is an inclusive and accessible project run by Garry Stevens. You don’t have to be an artist, this is for anyone who wants to have fun, relax and express themselves through drawing!
For Mental Awareness Week Garry is spreading kindness through creativity, with a special programme features the following daily activities:
Wednesday 20th May
- Drawing challenge called ‘Surreal Drawing’
- Instagram Live drawing session (7pm)
Thursday 21st May
- Video tutorial and tips on poster making. Also sharing artwork about Mind and Draw
Friday 22nd May
- Creative YouTube live stream about kindness (2pm)
Saturday 23rd May
- Sharing artwork and drawing challenge called ‘Name and Drawing’
Sunday 24th May
- Sharing artwork from the workshops.
We love this recent step by step video guide to making a creative booklet on your own experiences – why not give it a try?