Lets Make Glasgow Healthy is a completely FREE workshop focussing on both physical and mental wellbeing!
Join mindfulness expert Kay Young and her team this Saturday 13th October from 1-4pm to learn helpful ways to feel better and improve your overall health.
We have all the information you need to get involved, including booking details, below:
Where is it happening?
Cadder Community Centre, 110 Cresta Road, Glasgow, G23 5AE
What can I expect?
- Mindfulness – what is it and how to do it!
- Dance and QiGong – let’s get active!
- Art activities – let’s get creative!
Why is it free?
This workshop is funded by the Awesome Foundation Grant – a community advancing the interests of social enterprise projects to enhance community development. The project will be running on a ‘Pay It Forward’ model. That means:
- If you enjoy the event there will be an opportunity to make a small donation on the day (but this is totally optional and there will be no pressure to do so!)
- Any donations ‘pay it forward’ to someone else to give them the opportunity to learn what you’ve learned, and to spread the project further and wider.
Who is it suitable for?
Absolutely everyone is welcome! The content is aimed at adults, but will still be family friendly, so if you can’t find a babysitter then bring the kids along!
What should I bring to the event?
If you have a yoga mat – please bring it along! If you don’t – don’t worry! Just bring a towel with you to lie on. Everything else is provided.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call or text Kay on 07901937187 or email her email@example.com.
Sounds fantastic! Why not book your free space here?